Retirement Living in Lake Oswego
Independent Living & Learning
Explore a vibrant community of residents who bring a depth of life experiences from careers in law, engineering, medicine, academics, and more. Situated on 40 acres in Lake Oswego, residents of Mary’s Woods take pride in the natural beauty and peaceful campus setting.
With riverfront parks, boutique shops, fine dining, and entertainment, downtown Lake Oswego is easily accessible by car or on foot from the Mary’s Woods campus.
The Provincial House, built in 1910, is at the heart of the Provincial neighborhood, exuding historic charm and mature landscaping.
Entrance fees start at $244,900.
The Village at Mary’s Woods, inspired by Mediterranean architecture, evokes the charm of a traditional European village with a town square.
Entrance fees start at $379,900.
PEACE OF MIND
The benefit of living in a community where a non-profit mission is the foundation means Mary’s Woods prioritizes you and your neighbors, and not corporate shareholders. Whether you need award-winning assisted living, memory care, or residential care with 24/7 nursing, you can feel secure knowing that a continuum of supportive living options are available to you.
Monthly Service Fee
Your monthly fee includes:
- Social events, activities & community life programming
- Concierge services
- On-site security & emergency call system
- Transportation to shopping & medical offices
- Professionally landscaped common areas & grounds
- Basic utilities, including water, cable & electricity
- Interior & exterior home maintenance & upkeep
- Bi-weekly housekeeping services
- Resident/family member portal
- Dining meal plan
- Single-car parking & secure bicycle storage
- Real estate taxes
- 10 complimentary days a year for short-term stay
Mary’s Woods is honored to be recognized as best-in-class for receiving a 4.5 out of 5.0 in the “Recommend to Others” category for independent living from Pinnacle Quality Insight, an independent organization specializing in evaluating customer satisfaction in senior living communities.
Independent Living Amenities
- Transportation & campus shuttle
- Activities & resident-led groups
- Putting green, shuffleboard, pool table, croquet & horseshoes
- Washer & Dryer in every home
- Auditorium for professional music events and curated programs
- Fitness centers, pool & sauna
- Variety of dining options
- Walking trails and gardens
- On-site nurses’ clinic
- Library, business center, & community rooms
- Chapels & spiritual services
- Retail shops & convenience store
- On-site salons & barbers
- Pet-friendly campus
- Art room with kiln, quilting studio, woodshop, theater, meeting rooms & social lounges