Independent senior living at Mary’s Woods in Lake Oswego, is a vibrant, dynamic and supportive community lifestyle. And it draws those looking for all the best of the Portland area. Residents here are a diverse, fascinating group who have spent their lives learning, traveling and discovering. This is a village of possibilities.
Here, you can be active, independent, and explore without the daily chores of home ownership. Choose from an exciting array of cultural and recreational activities and events, and create daily schedules filled with socializing, learning and recreation.
Along with an active independent lifestyle in a thriving community, you’ll enjoy financial predictability and peace of mind with the promise of long-term care at the Marie Rose Health Center and Kellogg Assisted Living. It’s a guarantee that, even if your needs change, you’ll still be able to live in the community you’ve come to call home.
Every beautifully designed senior apartment and villa features a full kitchen with upgraded appliances, a washer/dryer, and access to all the nearby clubhouse amenities, including dining.
Features & Amenities
- Maintenance and upkeep of all residences, commons areas, and amenity areas
- All utilities including local phone, basic cable services, and
- Wi-Fi service
- Bi-weekly housekeeping services
- Closed circuit television
- Formal dining rooms and a private dining room for resident use
- Casual dining in the Café Bistro and the Java Bar
- Emergency call system and on-site security services
- Concierge desk
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, entertainment, and medical complexes
- Real estate property taxes paid
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking trails, patio gardens, rose gardens, theme planting areas, and walking path to the Willamette River
- Multiple Wellness & Fitness Centers offering a wide variety of special programs and classes, indoor pool, spa, massage therapy, acupuncture, and nutrition services. Convenient locations include Provincial House, Kellogg Assisted Living, and the Village.
- Music room, libraries, game rooms, arts room, woodworking shop, expansive auditorium with flex space, business center, theater, and social lounge
- Acoustically rich and historic Holy Names Chapel with seating for over 400
- Convenience store and resale shop
- Full-service beauty salon/barber shops
- Home Care Services by Home Instead, offering licensed nursing services, personal and complex care services, and companion services
- Marie Rose Center Health with assisted living, memory care, residential care, and clinic hours
- 10 complimentary days per year in the Health Center at no extra cost
- Resident-cultivated vegetable and flower gardens
Visualize your retirement lifestyle
We make it easy to envision your future at Mary’s Woods. Open the door to new possibilities when you view our 2D and 3D interactive floor plans.
Join a community filled with interesting, unique people, where we all support each other in our pursuits.
A village of possibilities
Our newest neighborhood, The Village at Mary’s Woods, is an innovative experience in senior living. Imagine a welcoming village unfolding around a sophisticated Town Square, all nestled on 40 acres of handsomely landscaped grounds.
This master-planned neighborhood features upscale one- and two-bedroom apartment homes, all centered around a the Town Square with campus-wide transportation to a community center, Providence clinics, medical offices, boutique-style shops, meeting and event space, myriad of dining options, and a 9,000-square-foot Fitness & Wellness Center. Nearby is the Dunn Community Center, which offers fine restaurants, convenient services, and rich opportunities for intergenerational activities and events. You’ll also find the new Kellogg Assisted Living close by.
Find your adventure in this community filled with the spirit of caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Residents must be at least 62 years of age and able to live independently. For couples, one person must be 62.
Our full range of housing includes luxurious villas, villa estates and apartments. And in our newest expansion, The Village at Mary’s Woods, we offer independent living in a planned neighborhood of beautiful one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. All residences are maintenance-free, featuring full kitchens and modern appliances, and many boast a fireplace, patio, deck or private garage.
Yes, other than structural changes. All upgrades need to be approved in advance by our management, but you’re free to add your personal touches to make your new residence feel like home.
Of course. To accommodate all our residents’ preferences, pets are allowed on designated floors of our pet-friendly buildings. Service dogs are allowed on all floors of the pet-friendly buildings.
Walking trails in the woods. Beautifully landscaped grounds on the Willamette River. A luxurious residence for entertaining or quiet contemplation. And when you move in, you’ll receive a free iPad with complimentary tutoring. There’s more:
- Home maintenance, housekeeping and laundry
- Robust Resident Council
- Numerous resident clubs and committees
- Concierge services
- Chef-prepared fine and casual dining
- Fitness centers with swimming pool and spa
- Calendar of activities, events and classes
- Award-winning wellness programs
- Upscale Town Square with shops and restaurants
- Community flower and vegetable gardens
- Scheduled transportation
- 24/7 security and emergency call system
- Faith and worship opportunities, open to all faiths
Are you ready for this? It’s a long list! (With a delightful surprise at the end.)
- Game rooms
- Arts room with a kiln
- Woodworking shop
- WiFi throughout the community
- Business center
- Computer lab
- Community vegetable and flower gardens
- Sundries store
- Resale store
- Beauty salons/barbershops
- Putting green
- Croquet court
- Walking trails
- Shhh…secret gardens!