Assisted living offers a helping hand for seniors needing assistance with their daily routines without the intensive services of a health center. The new Kellogg Assisted Living and Friendship Place, our assisted living neighborhood within the Marie Rose Health Center, both provide support with the tasks of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and medication reminders; this allows more time for leisure activities and making new friends while enjoying our lovely and serene surroundings. We welcome all seniors, including those who don’t currently live in our community.
Our goal is to support and assist when appropriate, empowering residents to remain as active and independent as possible. Highly individualized plans for care are developed for each resident. Our remarkable staff creates a warm, caring and home-like environment and every resident has a beautifully finished, private studio or apartment home which he or she can customize with familiar furnishings from home. Residents enjoy a variety of enriching social activities that help make life interesting and meaningful.
Welcome to our newest neighborhood
Recently opened Kellogg Assisted Living provides customized, state-of-the-art assisted living care — all with no entrance fees and the ability to be directly admitted. This specialized community offers 48 well-appointed suites set among the beauty of trees with marvelous views of our campus and with the added attention that allows residents to maintain joy and dignity in their independence.
Next door is our 9,000-square-foot Fitness & Wellness Center as well as the Dunn Community Center, which offers fine restaurants, convenient services, and rich opportunities for intergenerational activities.
- Studio and one-bedroom apartment homes
- Beautiful views
- Modern kitchens
- Washer and dryer in every home
- Common areas and activity rooms
- Spacious family rooms with full kitchens and sunrooms on each floor
- Fireside library
- Restaurant-style dining at The Grove
- Grab-and-go dining at The Treehouse
- Fitness & Wellness Center
- Customized care plan to meet your needs
- Assistance with tasks of daily living
- Medication management
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Highly trained certified nursing assistants and caregivers
- Nurse navigator services
- Flexible dining plan with personalized dietary options
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Utilities and Wi-Fi
- Individualized fitness & wellness programs
- Full schedule of cultural, social and recreational activities
- Chapel services and spiritual care
- Transportation services
- Emergency call system
- Move-in coordination
View Our Kellogg Floor Plans
FRIENDSHIP PLACE AT MARIE ROSE
Friendship Place Assisted Living is designed to assist residents in preserving their active lifestyles by lending a helping hand, when needed, with activities of daily living. Assisted Living offers private studio, one and two bedroom apartments.
FRIENDSHIP PLACE AMENITIES
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Professional licensed nursing 24-hours a day, seven days a week
- Three meals per day and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry in assisted living, daily in other communities
- Utilities, basic cable, and telephone credit
- Access to all of Mary’s Woods amenities
- Easy access to activities and socialization within Marie Rose, or campus-wide
Frequently Asked Questions
Sometimes called a Life Plan Community, a CCRC (or continuing care retirement community) is a type of senior living community offering independent living along with a continuum of health care on one campus. The levels of care usually include:
- Assisted living: Daily help with personal activities including grooming, bathing, meal preparation and ambulation
- Memory Care: Specialized programs in a secure setting for those affected by Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- Rehabilitation: Therapies and treatments that support recover after injury, illness or surgery.
If you or a loved one lives independently but needs a helping hand — taking medication, bathing, dressing, meals, housekeeping, transportation and other daily tasks — assisted living is often the answer. Our trained, compassionate caregivers lend support with these activities as needed, restoring confidence so it’s easier to enjoy what matters most.
Whether you’re concerned about yourself or a loved one, it’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. You can then match needs to the right level of assistance.
Our goal is to help you remain independent in your residence as long as possible. To that end, home care services are offered in your home, with a personalized plan for care, companionship and service. When you or a loved one needs more than can be provided at home, our Kellogg Assisted Living and Friendship Place in the Marie Rose Health Center provide a higher level of daily care, with nursing, dining, housekeeping and pastoral services all included.
Yes! You’ll find each day filled with opportunities to build friendships and grow in mind, body and spirit. Browse our calendar to see the engaging list of social events, entertainment and other activities hosted both on and off campus.
At Mary’s Woods, we offer a continuum of care. In addition to assisted living, we provide memory care, residential care and rehabilitation. These programs provide round-the-clock care for individuals recovering from illness or injury, or those needing more long-term supervision or support.