Mary’s Woods consists of several enriching, diverse and welcoming neighborhoods. Our newest homes are in The Village, a master-planned neighborhood of beautiful one- and two-bedroom apartment homes in a village-like setting. The Provincial House anchors a neighborhood that includes our original apartment homes.
Across the street are the Villas and Villa Estates, with two- and three-bedroom duplex homes with garages that maximize the independence in the Mary’s Woods independent living lifestyle. These spacious homes are nearer to the banks of the Willamette River and surrounded by orchards.
The Marie Rose and Kellogg neighborhoods combine to offer innovative assisted living, memory support, long term nursing care, out-patient rehab, and personalized navigator services. As a Mary’s Woods resident, you’ll be part of our family and cared for in a welcoming, homelike setting.
Features & Amenities
- Maintenance and upkeep of all residences, common areas, and amenity areas
- All utilities including local phone and basic cable services
- Wi-Fi service
- Biweekly housekeeping services
- Closed circuit television
- Formal dining rooms and a private dining room for resident use
- Casual dining in the Adriatic Kitchen, Three Sisters Café, and Social Lounge
- Emergency call system and on-site security services
- Concierge desks
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, entertainment and medical complexes
- Real estate property taxes paid
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking trails, patio gardens, rose gardens, theme planting areas, and walking path to the Willamette River
- Multiple wellness and fitness centers offering a wide variety of special programs and classes, indoor pool, spa, massage therapy, acupuncture, and nutrition services. Convenient locations include Provincial House, Kellogg Assisted Living, and the Village.
- Music room, libraries, game rooms, arts room, woodworking shop, expansive auditorium with flex space, business center, theater, and social lounge
- Acoustically rich and historic Holy Names Chapel with seating for over 400
- Convenience store and resale shop
- Full-service beauty salon/barbershops
- Home Care Services by Home Instead, offering licensed nursing services, personal and complex care services, and companion services
- Marie Rose Health Center with assisted living, memory care, residential care, and clinic hours
- 10 complimentary days per year in the Health Center at no extra cost
- Resident-cultivated vegetable and flower gardens
Mary’s Woods Maps
View maps of our campus and our location within the Portland area.
Beauty abides in our gorgeous natural setting along the Willamette River. Mary’s Woods was constructed to preserve trees and wildlife wherever possible, allowing residents to enjoy towering sequoia and fir trees, an orchard, walking trails, rose garden, and scenic spots along the river.
Mary’s Woods provides easy access to West Linn and Lake Oswego, as well as downtown Portland and the Portland International Airport.
The heart of our community, historic 1910 Provincial House features Holy Names Chapel, fine dining, our social lounge, and gathering areas for classes and activities.
At Provincial House, luxurious style surrounds you in your spacious and beautifully designed apartment home that feels open and airy, with abundant windows, high ceilings and important details. Each apartment home features one or two bedrooms — some with dens, a full kitchen with upgraded appliances, a washer/dryer, air conditioning, additional storage, and parking.
View Our Floor Plans
THE VILLAGE NEIGHBORHOOD
Our new master-planned neighborhood offers the unique style of Portland and Lake Oswego with the best in independent senior living — all in the hospitality-rich tradition of Mary’s Woods.
The Village features upscale apartment homes centered around a sophisticated Town Square with campus-wide transportation to a community center, Providence clinics, medical offices, boutique-style shops, meeting and event space, dining options, and a 9,000-square-foot Fitness & Wellness Center.
View Our Floor Plans
823 Sq. Ft.
1,055 Sq. Ft.
1,225 Sq. Ft.
Two Bedroom/Den/Balcony or Patio
1,423 Sq. Ft.
(Patios & French Balcony Available on All)
Mary’s Woods Villa and Villa Estates are our community’s largest and most luxurious homes. These spacious two- and three-bedroom duplex homes maximize the independence in the Mary’s Woods independent living lifestyle.
Set in a serene orchard near the Willamette River, these beautiful homes offer towering ceilings, large windows and abundant natural light. From custom features to top-of-the-line finishes and appliances, your new Villa home provides the worry-free lifestyle you deserve.
View Our Floor Plans
Kellogg and Marie Rose
Kellogg Assisted Living, our new state-of-the-art assisted living center features spacious suites, a coffee shop and restaurant, salon, and chapel. Come enjoy an elevated assisted living experience with no entrance fees.
For a different approach to care, look no further than Marie Rose, designed to assist residents in preserving their active lifestyles by lending a helping hand, when needed, with activities of daily living. Marie Rose features assisted living, memory care, residential care, rehabilitation services and home care, and is immediately adjacent to Provincial House.