Celebrate Age – Celebrate Life!
Relax & Enjoy Retirement
Life at Mary’s Woods is stimulating, joyous, and welcoming. It’s more than exceptional services and amenities, although those are plenty. Amidst a park-like setting that sets the standard for beauty, we add comfortable residences, curated programming, and lively activities.
In keeping with our mission to attend to the whole person, Mary’s Woods is one of the few retirement communities to provide spiritual care to residents. We support residents at all levels of need, service, and challenge. Here, people of the heart come together to create a new experience in senior living.
Independent Living Amenities
Mary’s Woods residents can take advantage of the following amenities:
- On-site nurses’ clinic
- Fitness centers and heated pool
- Variety of dining options
- Walking trails and gardens
- Library, community rooms for music, games & quilting studio
- Chapels & spiritual services
- Retail shop & convenience store
- On-site salons & barbers
- Pet-friendly campus
- Art room with kiln, woodshop, business center, theater, meeting rooms & social lounges
- Transportation & campus shuttle
- Activities & resident-led groups
- Putting green & croquet court
- Washer & Dryer
- Auditorium for professional music events and curated programs
Included in Monthly Services Fee
Enjoy the following services, included in your monthly base fee:
- On-site security & emergency call system
- $500 dining meal plan per resident
- Concierge services
- Scheduled transportation
- Real estate taxes
- Planned social events, activities, life enrichment programming & resident/family member portal
- Available covered parking
- Basic utilities, including water, cable & electricity
- Biweekly housekeeping services
- Interior & exterior home maintenance & upkeep
- Professionally landscaped common areas & grounds
- 10 complimentary days per year for resident respite care
Life as it’s meant to be lived
Make the most of every day with a variety of curated programs and activities to choose from. Take a creative writing class. Attend a cultural event. Get out and experience all that Lake Oswego and Portland have to offer.
It’s easy to stay active and connected at Mary’s Woods. Each month the Community Life team curates enriching activities and programming to foster wellness and lifelong learning for residents. Deciding which to choose is the hardest part. View a sample calendar to get a sense of all the options that await at Mary’s Woods.
“The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.”